Friday, May 1, 2009

Karlie- fish flinging

1. What is your nickname?
Narly

2. Thate are you wearing?
Underwear in my shoes

3. Do you do any sports?
Soccer Basketball an Fish Flinging

4. Do you have a cell phone?
Nope but I have something that is called a finging fish flinger

5. What did you last text say?
Stupid head (on my fish flinging flinger)

6. do you have any siblings?
yes They are all fish flingers that fling fish and other people like our dog and neighbors. I dont think we have a dog actually but they got the dog somewhere. oh well

7. do you have any pets?
I have a flying liger

8. what do you wish you were doing?
giving myself a swirly in the potty while I make an icee

9. do you get along with your parents?
yes I do they let me fling their fish and their neighbors

10. What's your favorite candy?
Chocolate covered stones....yum
actually I wish I was eating those while I give myself a swirlee

11. so you have a boyfriend?
no but I have a liger.....who would beat that and he can eat eny one elses boy friend or girlfriend I think he already ate mine thats probably why I haven't gotten asked out in a while...oh well

12. Do you like them?
If I didn't like it then why would I have it?

13. Whats your favorite videogame?
The swirly 3000 with the ultimate fish flinging flinger fun game with solid water expansion pack

14. Whats one of your favorite things to do?
Go flying on my liger...duh

15. What's you favorite clothing store?
I like any place that has a fish flining court or where I cold fly my liger into a pool of dried salted liver

16. What did you do today?
Liger training school fish flinging game and shooting scar on lion king. SCAR SHOULD GO KILL HIMSELF LIKE HE DID MUFASSA!!!

17. Do you think you're hot?
I am sweating like a pig

18. Are you a tomboy or girly girl?
I am like girls that likes long walks in the park romantic rides on ligers and flinging fish whenever they can

19. Do you have a my space?
Oh ya I have lots of my space in fact my space is about ten feet squared

20. What's your email?
how would I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment